L1 Application Support Engineer
At Tazz by eMAG, we stand for passion, quality delivered and know-how. We are always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG Group.Cerinte
• Passionate about problem solving;
• Able to adapt to a dynamic working environment with cross-functional teams;
• Critical thinker and have the ability to diagnose application issues;
• Team player;
• Receive and handle applications issues, provide updates and perform root cause analysis.
• Record support cases progress in SalesForce;
• Supervise all alerts related to application and system procedures and provide services proactively;
• Provide technical assistance to couriers, dispatchers and other internal users;
• Attractive salary and benefits' package;
• Opportunity to work with the latest developments in the industry;
• Stay in touch with new technologies and trends, suggest business directions and solutions;
• Our company encourages and rewards new ideas that will benefit the working process and the company products;
• The company offers a remote and semi-flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees.