Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
For our client, one of the world's leading biotechnology and pharma companies, we are looking for an Office Assistant.
- Reasonable knowledge of managing a front desk activity
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills
- Deliver assigned tasks in a timely manner
- MS Office knowledge
- English language – intermediate level, is a must
- Detail & quality oriented
- Experience within a corporate environment is a plus.
- Act as a good host for the visitors and handle protocol
- Send/receive telephone, fax & email queries
- Handle correspondence, courier orders and the Incoming / Outgoing Register
- Is responsible for cafeteria proper replenishment
- Ensure that the meeting rooms are properly arranged and make sure that everything is in place in case of a meeting
- Check meeting rooms every morning and after each meeting to ensure that the place is prepared for a new meeting
- Checking the Reception Mail Box, processing the invoices that we receive on that address, responding to inquiries, re-direct messages, responding to the voice messages, communicating with the couriers in case if there are problems regarding the correspondence
- Placing orders for cleaning, stationery and protocol products, respecting the agreed monthly budget
- Coordinate meetings and catering services
- Grant security access and handle badges for new hires
- Responsible for opening Ticket orders to the Landlord for office repairs
- Procurement responsibilities (creating purchase orders, contract administration, SAP Invoice processing)
- Offers support in events overseeing catering and /or other event planning activities
- Orders taxies upon request for visitors and employees
- Responsible for all other administrative duties and tasks as assigned / Support in projects organized by another department.
- An attractive salary package
- Office work schedule
- The opportunity to work in an international environment.