VEO Worldwide is a B2B services provider, based in Europe, with 15 years of activity. In 2006, when NOZ (the European clearance leader) started its expansion within Eastern Europe and Africa, VEO quickly fell in love with its vision and agile environment, always pushing things to discover more of this amazing business of clearance and responsible economy. Hence, we've added our own dynamic culture and mindset to everything we embraced from NOZ.
We constantly search for solutions to help business owners capitalize on their unsold stocks (past collections, short expiry products, cancelled orders) and become efficient.
With all of that, VEO is consolidating its brand based on engagement, transparency, solidarity, constant improvement and competence.
You will have to:
- Have excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills;
- Have initiative, curiosity and proactivity;
- Be flexible and have the ability to manage multiple recruitment projects in the same time;
- Be client and results oriented;
- Have middle-advanced English skills.
Your responsibilities as Junior Recruiter will be:
- Creating and posting recruitment ads;
- Identifying candidates according to the required profile;
- Screening candidates CV’ according with the job requirements;
- Carrying out specific tests for open positions (linguistic / technical);
- Supporting the selection interviews in order to validate the searched profile;
- Promoting professional opportunities within the company;
- Filling specific databases and reports.
What we offer:
- Package that includes financial and non-financial benefits;
- Initial training specific to the activity carried out;
- Real opportunities to develop a career in a professional environment, together with a dynamic and successful team,