Mechanical Engineer for IDD - VNI HMI - TSR
* Responsible for product design, CAD modeling, tolerance calculation, drawing and product structure (Mechanical BOM) creation of medium to high complexity projects according to defined guide lines;
* Contributes to the communication process with internal and external customers and suppliers (incl. test laboratories) for low-medium complexity projects using appropriate tools;
* Responsible to optimize existing design by various techniques (reverse engineering, bench marking etc.) and offer engineering support and expertise in order to reach a better cost, quality, reliability and manufacturing;
* Contributes to new platform development, generic projects;
* Responsible to participate, initiate and organize knowledge sharing meetings in order to improve work results;
* Responsible to analyze and interpret reports (e.g.: FEA, measurements reports, QL);
* Responsible for quotation activities;
* Responsible for actively managing and optimizing the use of resources on project;
* Responsible for performing the Product Design;
* Reviews for the deliveries in his discipline according to the defined process;
* Responsible for providing lessons learned.
* Mechanical Engineer advanced level;
* Knowledge in CATIA CAD medium or advanced level;
* Knowledge of materials properties and behavior;
* Knowledge of design and manufacturing methods of mechanical parts;
* Knowledge of specific components and technologies ( e.g. electronic components, PCB's, relays etc.);
* Knowledge of tooling;
* Knowledge of drawing standards;
* Knowledge of design guidelines ( plastic, die casts, sheet metal parts) ;
* Knowledge of PDM tools (e.g. Wise, PDM Link, SAP).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.