Backoffice Agent with German - Bucuresti /Constanta /Brasov
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf
Job AD # CGSRemote
In the light of recent events, we are moving forward and we’re looking to expand our team. If you believe that this is the right time to make a change in your professional career and join a top company in the Outsourcing world, we are waiting for you to join our team!
You don’t have to worry, we are placing your health and safety first, therefore you will be able to join the recruitment process from your cozy home, since all our interviews are held over the phone or via videoconference.
Also, you will have the opportunity of working from home given the current emergency state in our country, hence all our trainings will be held through an online platform.
We are looking for persevering and energetic people like you, who want to develop both personally and professionally! If you have the same aspirations, join the #CGSDreamTeam!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
So, if you have the following, make sure to let us know!
- Customer focus and fluent German speaking and comprehension skills;
- Must be able to communicate to customers in a professional manner and convey issues preventing order process effectively;
- Basic typing skills and keyboard control functions to enhance data entry productivity.
- Provides a variety of customer services through chat and email;
- Resolves customer questions, complaints and requests;
- Will have to outbound call customers in certain scenarios to resolve pending order issues;
- Attention to detail;
- Emphasis on quality and strive towards zero defects within target productivity goals.
Schedule:Monday - Friday 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM (shifts)
-Private medical subscripton;
-Employee referral bonuses;
-A 7card Subscription;
-The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS.