Junior Project Support | RADC
Your professional experience
• Organisation skills; ability to prioritize work and confidently manage conflicting demands to meet timelines
• Work effectively in a proactive and flexible manner to manage a high workload
• Proactive approach, using initiative to grow and develop self and area of responsibility
• Highly self-motivated and able to work independently
• Highly adaptable to change
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong and confident communicator, taking personal responsibility in dealing with queries to/from stakeholders at all levels
• Innovative but pragmatic approach to problem-solving and a drive to continuously improve
• Strong team player, embracing collaborative working
• Positive and professional approach to all aspects of work
Responsibilities / Accomplishments
The Engagement Support Centre (ESC) is a key function within the Project Management Office (PMO) of our audit and assurance practice. In your role as a Project Support Associate, you will coordinate a portfolio of audit and assurance projects. You will work with our client-facing teams to forecast a timeline of project support and you will be responsible for taking ownership of delivering against this. Building strong relationships and delivering exceptional service and quality is key. You will have the opportunity to significantly impact your engagements by being proactive and continuously identifying and implementing improvements in the support you provide.
• Project planning; taking ownership of timelines, managing, monitoring and reporting progress against milestones
• Assisting with preparing budgets, using scheduling tools and monitoring project finances
• Coordinating the use of our onshore and offshore delivery centers
• Supporting our client-facing teams with client file management
• Using internal systems to gain a strong understanding of processes that will assist with the coordination of the project
• Utilising experience to identify opportunities for growth of support
• Managing workload by applying the principles of agile methodology
• Building and maintaining effective relationships within the audit and assurance community
• Where required, engaging with Deloitte end clients
• Modelling best practice in all aspects of project support
• Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognized for their contribution
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem-solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.