Chief Financial Officer
INTERNATIONAL SERVICE GROUP PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT (ISGPM) este filiala din Romania a companiei ISG Personnel Management Austria, prezenta in Romania din 1999. Reteaua ISG opereaza la nivel international in 24 de tari europene, prin peste 150 de consultanti, traineri si specialisti in resurse umane. ISGPM furnizeaza solutii complete pentru domeniul resurselor umane, serviciile noastre incluzind selectie si recrutare de personal, evaluare de personal prin metoda Assessment Center si prin testare pshihologica, training si dezvoltare de personal sustinute de sesiuni de coaching individual, audit de management, outplacement, payroll, consultanta in management si administrare de personal.Requirements
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as CFO, with broad finance skills and accounting, legal & tax, treasury, auditing, and controlling.
• Multinational environment exposure
• Good knowledge and practice in corporate reporting, IFRS financial reporting
• Proven management skills: excellent interpersonal skills, ability to manage, motivate & engage a team and interact with people at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
• High level of integrity.
• Strategical person, with rigorous and methodical approach to complex problems solving.
• Act as strategic business partner to international stakeholders
• Leading a team of 14 people in the finance and accounting department.
• Assess and evaluate financial performance of the organization in regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
• Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plans.
• Analyze the financial statements of the company, make periodical reports on financial status, and growth of the structure.
• Prepare the monthly financial report on financial performance against budget and forecast (Profit, Balance Sheet and Cash flow)
• Delivers monthly analysis, KPI’s and reports to the Board Members so that they understand the Company’s results and business performance.
• Oversee the preparation and communication of weekly, monthly and annual financial statements.
• Oversee the month-end close process, constantly reviewing procedures while eliminating inefficiencies.
• Preparation of Group Consolidated Quarterly and Annual Reports (IFRS)
Our Client is an international company activating in the entertainment industry.
Please send your resume to: irina.popovici at isg.com