Quality Assurance Engineer for Shops & Offers team in Portal
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs 1&1 Internet Development active
View all jobs Quality Assurance Engineer for Shops & Offers team in Portal active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
About the company
As part of United Internet Group, with more than 9400 employees and 25 million fee-based customer contracts, we are Europe’s leading internet specialist and largest hoster. Building the roof for strong brands such as 1&1, IONOS, STRATO, GMX, WEB DE, MAIL COM, 1&1 Versatel and the Drillisch Online brands, United Internet offers a broad portfolio of Internet access products and cloud applications.
Present in Romania since 2003, we are an Engineering Centre that lives and breathes technology.
Our engineering culture is shaped by the use of cloud native technologies, microservices combined with a DevOps attitude and an innovative mindset. We have a customer centric culture where every colleague is a contributor to our products’ design and success working closely with teams in Bucharest and abroad. Our strength lies in our team spirit and a positive and respectful interaction. In Romania, we have passionate teams sustaining the business segments of Access/Telecommunication, Mail & Media and Hosting, working and enjoying the 1&1 culture together.
About the team and services/products:
As part of the Shops & Offers team, we have a wide range of applications, from databases to frontend shops. Our products are addressed to the German speaking countries and include mobile subscriptions with smartphones, household electricity and gas contracts, insurance and even third party products such as Deezer, McAfee, Zattoo and more. We are looking for an enthusiastic QA Automation Engineer to work with our cross-functional team of talented experts.
- Develop, extend and maintain the automation test stacks inside a Java-based automation framework;
- Work on testing the functionality of customer facing products used on 1&1 Mail and Media Platforms;
- Investigate, report, document and check bugs resulting from testing process;
- Plan, design, develop, execute and report different types of tests for our web-based products;
- Design functional regression tests for new system releases;
- Test the application from a security point of view;
- Work with partners both in the close team and in a distributed team in Germany;
- Contribute to the department’s Continuous Delivery Strategy.
We are currently looking for a colleague to help us further develop these great products:
- Experience in software quality assurance as an automation tester;
- Experience in using automated test frameworks with Selenium WebDriver;
- Java and OOP knowledge;
- Knowledge of version control tools, especially Git;
- Familiarity with build tools, including Maven;
- Experience in functional, usability and accessibility testing;
- Knowledge of tests in different test levels;
- Experience in testing web platforms and client side applications;
- Familiarity with task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA and Confluence;
- Highly motivated, self-driven and interested in Quality Assurance;
- Experience with Agile testing methodologies;
- Experience in writing BDD tests with Gherkin.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken);
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent;