Recruiter (maternity cover)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Recruiter (maternity cover) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We are looking to expand our recruitment team with a passionate colleague, who understands the dynamics of a service center and the importance of delivering high-quality services. We are partners of internal hiring managers, for activities streams such as: Finance, Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, and Human Resources.
Our mission is to provide the best experiences for our customers, employees, and candidates, and to create value by organizing and coordinating the recruitment processes end to end. To do so, we also rely on permanent and constant improvement, a good working environment and, clear, easy, and simple processes.
As a Recruiter in our team, you will…:
- Oversee end-to-end the recruitment process, for the assigned projects in your area of responsibility;
- Provide support to the hiring managers in profile definition, identification of the competencies to be assessed, and preparation of the interview guide;
- Select the best method to attract the right profile candidates (internal/external job posting, appropriate use of recruitment platforms, etc.);
- Make the first selection of candidates, either though screening of the available applicants, or direct sourcing, as per the required need;
- Organize and conduct phone interviews and make all the necessary steps preliminary to the interview (language test, cognitive competencies assessment technical test, investigates motivation and current conditions);
- Organize and participate in the interview together with the hiring manager (and other participants if necessary - team experts, Proximity Development Partners);
- Prepare the job offer, with the support of the PDP – if needed, and get the confirmation from the selected candidate;
- Ensure communication process for all parties involved in the selection process (including the negative answers to the rejected applicants);
- Actively participates in the other activities related to the attraction of appropriate level of candidates (job fairs, university events, other employer branding campaigns as necessary).
We would like you to bring to the team:
- University degree, preferably in Psychology or Human Resources;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience in running end-to-end recruitment processes;
- Able to work with multi-projects opened at the same time;
- Skilled in digital environments, MS Office package, complex ERP (recruitment module);
- Attention to details and focus on results;
- Adaptability, flexibility in a changing environment;
- Proactive attitude, proposing new approaches in order to reach the goals;
- A team-worker attitude and customer-oriented approach.
In Michelin, we offer:
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending on the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
Be part of a team in which you are empowered and supported to reach your full potential. With passion, enthusiasm and pride, we can build the future together. Choose to grow with Michelin!