Hiring: .NET Developer to join the Software Development Team for applications in the Food industry. The developed applications are Windows forms applications written in the C# language, based on the .net framework.
About our client:
- leading provider and integrator of IT solutions for the retail and food industry in Romania;
- integrated solutions to continuously improve sales, store efficiency and customer experience;
- tailor made solutions by putting together and adapting the most appropriate Software, Hardware and Services solutions for the specific need of the customer.
Type of collaboration: CIM
- Participate in creating the architecture and software module requirements;
- Analysis, design, development, and implementation of new features;
- Look for software and process improvements and drive innovation forward by proposing and using new solutions/technologies;
- Develop and maintain detailed and accurate documentation per all project standards;
- Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design, and implementation;
- Implement the design, testing, and support phases of software projects;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
- Close cooperation with project managers, line managers, and colleagues on the project.
- At least 2 - 4 years hands-on software development experience (Windows Forms/ C#, .NET Framework / .NET Core);
- Previous working experience: Visual Studio;
- Familiar with OOP principles and methodology, web technologies;
- Professional experience with database development: queries, stored procedures; previous experience - SQL Server would be preferred);
- Knowledge and experience in using TCP / IP, UDP sockets – synchronous / asynchronous;
- Knowledge of service – oriented architectures (SOA) – SOAP, REST, WCF (preferably previous experience in both consuming and implementing services regardless of technology;
- Experience in error handling, journal implementation and unit testing;
- Experience with source control applications – SVN, GIT;
- Experience in writing reusable code; preferably experience in implementing software libraries (even personal);
- Communication skills – you can be able to explain what you’re doing in a technical discussion, but also in a non-technical one;
- Continuously searching for new information and technologies in order to improve the product.
- Highly organized and possess problem-solving skills.
- Meal tickets (20 RON / ticket);
- Business card - private medical clinic (Medlife);
- Birthday day off;
- Flexible working schedule - mix between work from home and office work;
- Holiday bonus;
- Specialized trainings required for the job.