HSE Engineer, CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So, why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree. Preference in engineering, manufacturing, safety, environmental science, facilities, or related field.
- Environmental responsible and waste responsible courses are a strong point.
- ISO14001 internal/external auditor certificate is desired.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in an industrial field;
- Good organizational and communication skills;
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-Point, Outlook, etc.);
- Cognitive skills: analytical and problem solving skills, as well as ability to provide a sound and reliable judgment in complex situations;
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations;
- Self-dependent, structured and analytic;
- Strong, flexible and open-minded;
- English written and speaking skills are highly desirable.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Team-building - because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
- Ensuring the necessary support for designing, implementing and maintaining the local HSE Integrated Management System, according with ISO14001and Bosch Corporate policies/ objectives/ procedures;
- Implement and maintain the HSE Romanian and European legal requirements and Bosch Corporate policies, objectives and procedures at the plant level, ensuring the necessary support for their implementation at the department level (Environmental Risk assessment, Chemical safety management, Environmental Protection Training, Personal protective equipment, Fire prevention, Emergency situations);
- Support implementation of HSE Departmental Business Plan;
- Report and investigation of HSE incidents according with legal and Bosch Corporate requirements;
- Perform environmental hazard identification and risk assessment for the workplaces/ workstations;
- Document/ maintain the data base for HSE Key Performance Indicators reporting (weekly, monthly, yearly etc.);
- Perform internal audits and inspections, according with ISO14001, legal and Bosch Corporate requirements;
- Participate at the Corporate and third party audits, participate at the regulatory agencies inspections.
- Develop a sustainable HSE culture, support the plant departments in growing their HSE culture.