IT Project Manager - Public Cloud
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Public Could Project Manager will be part of the Global Public Cloud Service, customer onboarding team, within the infrastructure pillar of Allianz Technology SE.
- Implementation of roadmap activities, e.g. Enhance SCC enablement for self-service, Communication Channels & Measures;
- Presentation of the service and explanation of the onboarding process;
- Organization, facilitation and follow-up of all meetings with customers, including technical ones;
- Handling and documentation of service request inquiries after successful onboarding;
- Close collaboration with the Product Owner and Service Manager for steering of the AWS customer engineering team as well as the Azure customer engineering team;
- Interface to all other teams of the project (Platform Teams, Finance, Security, Operations) as well as to other services of the Hybrid Cloud initiative;
- Contribute to the monthly service reporting (compilation of all metrics and qualitative activities around the roadmap);
- Weekly (or as needed) status report;
- Support (Business and Technical Inputs from the Customer Team perspective) for SNOW Automation – advantage;
- Creation of cloud accounts in the system (i.e. Jenkins) - advantage.
- Basic knowledge of AWS and Azure and general understanding of cloud as opposed to on prem;
- Basic knowledge of Confluence & Jira;
- Knowledgeable on Waterfall and Agile methodologies;
- Experience with IT Project Management, incl. functional design, budget controlling, IT risk management;
- Experience with KPI management and reporting solutions;
- Willingness to take over responsibility for technical solutions and to deep-dive into reporting content and structures;
- Technical understanding of IT systems and processes;
- University degree, preferably in with focus in Information Technology (e.g. MBA, MSc);
- Multi-year relevant experience and demonstrated excellence, preferably in IT-system documentation or related projects;
- Very good MS office skills;
- Fluent English.
- High level of self-organization and initiative, strong ability to work under pressure;
- Willingness to adopt new approaches and solution ideas quickly;
- Very high analytic skills and solid business judgment;
- Very high conceptual and problem structuring skills;
- Self-motivated and customer-centric working style;
- Well-developed social skills and cross-cultural experience;
- Strong coordination and communication abilities;
- International project and job expertise.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts;
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.