Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA
This is a great opportunity to join us as a Talent Acquisition Specialist in our Global Business Center in Bucharest. In this role you are responsible for managing the End2End recruitment of a variety of positions, across business units and for multiple locations within your region.
- Manage hiring requests
- Create and publish attractive job adverts to maximize the inflow of candidates
- Actively source candidates by using LinkedIn or other databases to spot passive talent
- Review applicants and discuss the outcomes of your evaluation with the hiring manager
- Coordinate interviews with hiring managers and provide candidates with timely and continuous feedback on the status and the outcomes of their application process
- Capture trends on the labor market and make suggestions to adjust our recruitment approach in order to attract the right talent
- Actively support our employer brand
- Work closely with the other TA Specialists in the team, share best practices and support other locations when needed
- Report to the Regional Talent Acquisition Director
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Communication or Social Sciences
- 2 years of recruitment experience, preferably in a complex international environment
- Strong organization skills and capable of setting priorities
- Team player
- Results oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English. Any other language is an asset
We offer a contract of 1-2 years, the flexibility of working from home and staying connected to a great and international team of TA specialists. We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.