Team Coordinator for Personal Assistance team
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Team Coordinator for Personal Assistance team active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this position you will be offering supporting as a PA as part of Personal Assistance team and coordinate one of the local PA team.
Responsibilities Operational (50%)
- Calendar management, including alignments with other PAs on manager’s schedule;
- Send reminders and standard communications;
- Follow-up on to-dos & action items;
- Prepare presentation documents;
- Report consolidation;
- Travel management;
- General administrative tasks and ad-hoc requests;
- Corroborating information with manager’s Inbox.
- Coordinate the team activity and performance;
- Be actively involved in processes and apply improvement points for new or old processes;
- Provide technical assistance to the team;
- Monthly reports for the team productivity;
- Monitoring team capacity;
- Escalation point;
- Responsible with the HR practices;
- Assist Team Leader with ad-hoc requests.
- Fluent in English;
- Experience in coordinating a team from operational perspectives would be a plus (SPOC, Process or Team Coordinator);
- Advanced PC knowledge (including MS Office package);
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to work independently.
- Effective communication, presentation and networking skills are essential;
- Very Good Organizational Skills and Presentations skills;
- Strategic Skills – Global Thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving;
- Ability to implement distribution tools and methodologies that provide a market advantage compared to competitors;
- Ability to utilize experience to implement best practices in channel management.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.