Technical Team Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs qpas active
View all jobs Technical Team Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and-above all-connections. Our client is the smartest and the newest B2B SaaS company that helps employees to get relevant know-how and act fast in a very dynamic business environment with, no loss of productive time, minimum costs and on the job live impact. Our client is a microlearning digital platform that transforms Knowing into Doing.
Lead the development team engaging the most effective methodologies and tools to build and advance our client SaaS solution, including the integration with ML and AI technologies.
What Your Day Looks Like:
- Provide direction to the team both in terms of appropriate technologies and process.
- Act as a coach to teammates and promote knowledge sharing and communication with product, marketing and customer success teams.
- Maintain an excellent understanding of the business long term goals and strategy and ensures that designs are aligned with these.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Design logic diagrams for structuring project requirements into logical sequences.
- Get involved in the day-to-day development efforts together with the team.
- Collaborate with the testing team and other programmers in order to deliver applications according to established specifications and deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years as PHP developer experience and 3 years as a Team Lead
- Experience with at least a framework (Laravel / Symfony)
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Experience with caching systems and techniques
- Knowledge of working with versioning systems (GIT)
- Experience with phpUnit
- Knowledge related to processes and software application development cycle (Scrum, Waterfall)
- Technical, analytic and quick problem solving skills
- Fluent in English
- Attractive salary and bonus system
- Premium health insurance
- Professional development opportunities
- Remote working when necessary
- Prime location and vibrant team spirit
- Access to one of the fastest growing industries
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.