Junior Card Operations
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Edenred Romania active
View all jobs Junior Card Operations active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
- WHAT IS EDENRED?
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries. Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly.
At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
Edenred is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
In 2020, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed €30 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, FTSE4Good, DJSI Europe and MSCI Europe.
- YOU WILL VIBE WITH US
As Junior Card Operations you will participate in the magic - making of day-to-day card operations.
You will be in charge of:
- Day-to-day card operations activities
- Day-to-day communication and assistance to relevant suppliers
- Day-to-day support for production, delivery and reporting of Edenred cards;
- Implementation of special clients ‘requests in the CRM
- Supporting the sales team in accelerating the digitalization of Edenred products
- Supporting the VIP digital clients in managing their card portfolio: from card ordering to status updates;
- Assisting the Reporting team on recurring reporting for specific products and projects
- Assisting the day-to-day operations of Anti-fraud monitoring
- WE WILL VIBE WITH YOU
You have min 1-year experience in a similar position (operations activities).
You are graduated from a bachelor’s degree.
You have proved:
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written)
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Collaborative skills
- Can-do attitude and results-driven
- Eager to learn and develop your skills
- Excellent planning and time management/prioritization skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package – Excel (VLook-up, Pivot table, etc), Word
Languages required: Romanian & English.
- EXPECTED START DATE
- OTHER DETAILS
- Location: Bucharest Office
- Specific working conditions: Full-time job