Associate Customer Care Agent (f/m/x) German and English speaking
About Us NortonLifeLock Inc. (NASDAQ: NLOK) is a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety.
NortonLifeLock is dedicated to helping secure the devices, identities, online privacy, and home and family needs of its nearly 50 million consumers, providing them with a trusted ally in a complex digital world.
The Avira brand is now part of NortonLifeLock Inc. – a global company inspired by the people we help protect. Our success comes from our employees, working together, with a shared passion to help keep the digital world Cyber Safe.
Acting as interface between customers and our products, our goal is to deliver best-in-class service. On the one hand, this includes helping our customer solve all potential problems with our products. On the other hand, you act as an advisor for our customers providing information about our product portfolio and helping in case of e.g. difficulties with the payment process and much more. To support our team, we are looking for a motivated and highly customer-oriented employee (f/m/x) with strong communication skills.
The Customer Service Unit consists of 5 teams in 2 locations (Bucharest and Tettnang). The first level team is in direct contact with the customer solving problems via e-mail and phone. As a Associate Customer Care Agent (f/m/x) you are directly reporting to the Team Manager Customer Service 1st level.
What you will do
- After the first month of onboarding, inhouse training and knowledge transfer, you are able to work independently.
- You are acting as the contact person for our customers helping them with their questions and problems concerning the Avira products.
- Working on providing the step-by-step solution together with the customer.
- Processing customer inquiries via telephone and email.
- If necessary, you are forwarding the inquiries from our customers to the next level of support (2nd level).
- Documenting our best-practice solutions in our help desk and our knowledge base.
- You are actively participating in the optimization of our processes and tools.
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written.
- You are passionate about developing solutions together with our customers.
- You show a high degree of self-initiative and independency, but you are also a team player and like to achieve goals with your team.
- You are familiar with current Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office.
- First sales experience (cross-selling, upselling).
- Experience with MacOS.
- Knowledge of iOS or Android.