Service Resource Fulfillment Engineer (French)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Service Resource Fulfillment Engineer (French) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2011 as part of an IT group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Medium French and English language skills.
• At least 2 year working experience in RAN implementation or maintenance areas
• Proven Product Configuration experience with Ericsson/Huawei products (Radio 2G/3G/4G/5G)
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Excellent knowledge of Telecom system architecture and network elements
Your scope of work could include various scenarios of integration, changes or expansion of nodes or functionalities. Your work will ensure that the telecom networks will keep up with the end customer demands.
• Remote integration and configuration of new GRAN/WRAN/LRAN/NRAN network elements (BTS, NodeB, eNodeB, SIU, gNodeB)
• Define and/or correct data transcript files, necessary to configure/update/define/remove network elements
• Use the existing processes and procedures to adjust and/or integrate telecom nodes in customers' network
• Secure that the delivered nodes/ solution is properly implemented
• Verify the KPI’s for the new integrated or modified NE's
• Continuously update the existing working instructions according with new business requirements and highlight the deviations
• Support presales activities, including pre-studies
• Plan the implementation of the Product Configuration / Integration work
• Execute Product Configuration
• Execute Integration work
• Prepare acceptance test and handover to customer
• Identify and drive improvements
• Perform Post Project activities
• Change Request data analysis
• Network element health check before and after planned activity execution
• Plan the configuration and integration of the proposed solution to meet the customer requirements
• Respect the agreed schedule plan for upgrades, configurations and integrations (according to customers’ SLA’s)
• Use the existing design procedures to verify the integration/configuration of the new integrated nodes
• Back-up and restore routines
• Perform configuration and integration tests
• Analyze and evaluate test results (when is required)
• Support for the acceptance test procedures
• Remote support for Field Engineers