Customer Support Implementations Specialist (Fixed term- 1 year)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Support Implementations Specialist (Fixed term- 1 year) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2011 as part of an IT group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Minimum 2 years of previous customer support experience, preferable in implementations
• Strong analytical, communication, organizational and time management skills
• Problem solver with solid listening skills, strong client interface, a sense of urgency and persuasive capabilities for issue resolution
• Ability to interface and maintain excellent working relationships
• Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Comfortable operating in a fluid and evolving environment
• Self-motivator, independent, cooperative and creative
• MS Office skills – Sharepoint Flows a plus
• Flexibility to work standard business hours outside of respective time zone; work schedule is 15:00PM – 12:00AM, depending on geography and territory assigned from US.
• Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment, easily adapting to changing priorities.
The eServices Implementations Specialist position is a full time position. An eServices Implementations Specialist is responsible for receiving, reviewing and processing sales orders for our sales team, as well as coordinating and tracking of all stages of eServices orders, issue management with 3rd party partners, customer and internal teams via phone, email and systems communications. This position involves customer and peer contact on a daily basis.
• Review paperwork for complete quote package and readiness.
• Check for discounts and proper approvals for sales orders.
• Relay new customer information to customer master team for set up.
• Generate sales orders in SAP and validate accuracy.
• Set appropriate shipping and billing blocks depending on order type and funding.
• Scan and attach documents to order in Clientele.
• Answer questions on statuses of orders and general order inquiries.
• Follow company guidelines relating to invoicing principles.
• Analyze sales order to ensure revenue recognition occurs accurately.
• Efficient management of 3rd party escalations
• Central point of contact from initial assignment to issue resolution
• Issue management involving customer and 3rd party partners
• Maintain tracking spreadsheet of all assignments
• Thorough update of CRM order notes
• Partner with Customer Service Team, Implementation Management to move customers forward to issue resolution and handoff
• Analyzes and offers process improvement suggestions, for end to end processes.
• Other duties as assigned