Business Operations Analyst (Fixed term- 2 years)
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2011 as part of an IT group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• First level university degree or equivalent experience.
• Fluent in Russian or German with English
• Ability to work with offshore teams
• Flexibility to work with various products/teams
• Problem solving abilities
• Customer focused, interpersonal and excellent business communication skills
• Work organization and time management skills
• Team-work abilities
• Corporate rules and communication knowledge/understanding
• Escalate queries / issues in the timelines and guidelines provided
• Remain customer focused and adhere to rules of effective customer engagement and business communication
• Communicate all relevant information and enquires to the appropriate teams
• Handle and follow-up all e-mail communication within set timelines
• Follow e-mail etiquette, handle queries within 1 day
Personal skills and qualities:
• “Team player”, willing to cooperate with multiple teams
• Ability to work under pressure and strict timeline
• Hard worker and motivated to learn new products/technologies
• Deliver consistent high quality performance, focus on details and accuracy;
• Ensure that tasks are completed within specified deadlines and quality parameters
• Proactively solve customers’ problems, be accountable for solving the problem
• Maintain positive relationship with your customer, always be positive about your customer
• Maintain strong communication standards, international and multi-cultural mindset
• Support other team members and groups
• Basic DB understanding
• Networking familiarity – advantage
• MS Office expertise (particularly in Outlook)
• Chat interaction Experience
• Performing all related tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
• Ensuring compliance with SOW, local and legal rules with an in depth expertise of the process, applications and tools.
• Fluent in one of the following languages (German or Russian) plus English is necessary.
• Ensure compliance with product/service specifics, rules, procedures and regulations
• Respond to all questions and issues received, providing solutions wherever possible.
• Possess high level of expertise in software licensing and ownership of responsible categories/products/services
• Maintain strong and professional relationship and partnership with internal and external customers, partner teams, colleagues and superiors
• Participation, co-authorship and support in preparing internal process documentation, ISO/SOP documentation, localizations and translations of existing procedures into local languages/English, as appropriate
• Developing quickly a subject matter expertise on the categories/products/services support;