Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj's current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.Qualifications
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Cloud Infrastructure or DevOps roles;
- Good knowledge of Linux operating systems;
- Strong expertise with public cloud platform (Azure especially, AWS) and agile methodologies;
- Hands on experience with IaaC tools like Terraform, ARM.
- Hands on experience and good understand of Docker, Kubernetes and cloud based solutions.
- Experience in implementing CI/CD Pipelines and hands on experience with Azure DevOps or Jenkins;
- Very good understanding of Continuous Delivery and DevOps ways of working;
- Proven experience in operations for Java, Python or Kotlin cloud based solutions.
- Very good communicator, capable to connect the various stakeholders;
- Excellent at prioritization, time management, excellent follow-through skills;
- Strong team player;
- Passion for new technologies and innovation;
- Excellent written and spoken English; German can be an advantage;
Nice to have:
- Willingness to travel;
- Public Cloud / Kubernetes Certification(s);
- Relevant experience in working in high-performant agile software teams with a DevOps mindset.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
What you do:
- You will design and implement IaaC in Public Cloud (Azure primarily, AWS);
- You will design and implement deployment strategies for Docker containers in Kubernetes clusters;
- You will be able to carry out approaches such as risk-management, clustering, load balancing, and failover;
- You will design a prototype, develop and apply software integrations based on user feedback;
- You will build and maintain a direct and strong relationship with delivery teams and other stakeholders;
- You will contribute to problems being addressed in a timely manner, and with minimum impact;
- You will support delivery teams with their day by day work and implement improvements for infrastructure, pipeline, monitoring and logging systems;
- You will create and adapt best practice in a DevOps environment;
- You will train teams to accomplish full automation;