Internship for Test Vehicle and ECU Analysis - ADAS TSR
- Perform mechanical disassembly of ADAS sensors and document disassembly steps (pictures, conclusions). Perform hardware analysis and part identification for ADAS ECU PCB and document relevant data;
- Perform maintenance tasks to ensure basic demo car operation (specific papers, support car regular maintenance);
- Fill in and communicate specific operation documents according to procedure.
- Student at a relevant University (i.e. Mechanics, Electronics, Computer science etc);
- Good communication and team skills;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
- Sensors technology;
- Hardware basics (passive and active components, schematics);
- Mechanical components (plastic molding and metal casting);
- Embedded Software basics;
- MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel).
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Technical Expert career path;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.