Data Analyst ID F1139022
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Telekom Romania active
View all jobs Data Analyst ID F1139022 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
At Telekom Romania, we work on developing innovative solutions to shape the digital world and bring people closer together – at home and at work, any-place, anytime. Telekom Romania has set out to re-imagine business in the digital age and is looking for doers that want to make an impact in an environment where sharing ideas fosters growth. We believe that we can transform the way we work by applying new emerging digital/information technologies to business opportunities and challenges. We are on a journey to further build our capabilities, and we are looking for talent to join us on that journey - to explore and innovate. You will be joining the Digital team of explorers with the primary goal of transforming through digital efforts. This includes the use of new cutting-edge technologies related to artificial intelligence, machine learning and advanced analytics.Requirements
• Technical university studies (Computer Science, Cybernetics or similar);
• Strong knowledge of Excel / Access, including VBA programming (for managing / developing custom reports);
• Very good / advanced knowledge of databases and My SQL;
• Experience in developing reports in Power BI is a plus;
• Advanced level of business knowledge that allows you to quickly understand the processes to be automated;
• Responsible attitude and commitment in performing tasks;
• Autonomy and fast adaptation in a constantly changing environment, with short deadlines;
• Cooperation and team spirit;
• Very good communication skills;
• Analytical, results-oriented and attention to detail;
• Problem-oriented: the ability to break down a problem into work steps;
• Previous experience in a similar position.
• Responsible for the general reports and analyzes;
• Develops and maintains new standardized reports - defines creates, automates and maintains recurring operational reports;
• Designs and prepares reports, dashboards and analyzes, creates prototypes;
• Extracts, calculates and interprets operational key and statistical data;
• Analyzes, validates and convert business data with added value, using visualization tools (Power BI) for a better understanding by stakeholders;
• Analyzes business requests and provides answers, explains technical data for non-technical stakeholders;
• Develops and maintains scripts and queries to transform data from different sources;
• Plays an advisory role for users who interpret the analyzes by offering ideas and recommendations adapted to their business needs;
• Has a cross functional role: work with various teams or the company's management team;
• Defines new data collection and analyzes processes;
• Maintains VBA applications and updates them according to change requests;
• Ensures correct and complete documentation for all solutions developed and put into production;
• Provides user training for new reports and dashboards;
• Ensure continuous support on already developed reports.
• Health Services for you and your family
• All you can read with Bookster!
• Flexible individual model of rights and benefits
• Special offers for holidays, banking services, trainings, etc.
• Personal and professional development:
Only selected candidates will be contacted.