Young Professionals | Become an Anaplan Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Tehnologie active
View all jobs Young Professionals | Become an Anaplan Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
With a defined Purpose to lead us, Deloitte acts with courage and conviction to make an impact that matters every day - across our businesses and around the world - by serving the most sophisticated clients, tackling the world's most complex problems, and promoting integrity and trust in the marketplace.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
The European Regional Delivery Center, ERDC for short, provides IT technology services to Deloitte clients across major European and EMEA, is part of a strongly integrated network of Global Delivery Centers that operate across the world.
• Graduate of computer science or economics studies, with computer science focus in databases, support for business decision making; master preferred.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Knows concepts of system modeling and configuring on similar financial (SAP BPC, Oracle Hyperion, Cognos TM1, Tagetik, OneStream), and non-financial planning budgeting and forecasting applications (SAP IBP, JDE, OMP, O9, Kinaxis).
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
• Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely and ensures others are informed.
• Advanced English Skills.
Work on real projects with real impact
Learn from the best in the industry
Interact with clients representing a variety of industries and environments
Work alongside our Technical Experts
Apply what you have learned in solving high complexity technical cases