Strategic Sourcing Manager for Sheet Metal Parts
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs Strategic Sourcing Manager for Sheet Metal Parts active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
-University degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or business administration;
-More than 5 years of professional experience in strategic purchasing;
-Experience in Supply Change Management;
-Experience in mobile communication or automotive is an advantage;
-Very good organizational, communication and coordination skills, commitment, presentation skills, as well as experience in conflict management;
-Team player, customer and quality oriented, structured and results oriented;
-IT (MS Office), experience with ERP systems;
-Languages: English (fluent), German (desirable).
· Manages the supply base of sheet metal parts for all Ericsson production sites;
· Defines and implements global management strategies;
· Conducts market research for sheet metal parts suppliers;
· Leads negotiations with suppliers on costs, quality and delivery reliability;
· Implements and applies procedures related to the acquisition of new suppliers in terms of quality, continuous improvement and manufacturing process;
· Supports the Procurement Purchasing Department in strategic issues with suppliers;
· Prepares reports on approved suppliers, when necessary;
· Plans medium to long-term activities to improve and stabilize quality, in collaboration with the Supplier Quality Engineer of Direct Material Suppliers;
· Provides support in the product development process;
· Maintains a constant communication with direct materials suppliers;
· Participates in internal and external audits in the field of production and quality assurance;
· Ensures compliance with procedures and working instructions within the subordinate departments;
· Participates in the process of creating and/or modifying procedures and working instructions for the department for which he/she is responsible;
· Provides a climate of communication and encouragement that contributes to the achievement of the established objectives;
· Adopts working methods to motivate subordinate staff;
· Justifies and proposes the purchase of necessary equipment for the areas under his/her control.
Disciplinary: Head of Strategic Procurement Ericsson Antenna Technology Romania
Functional: Head of OP Direct Strategic Procurement of Ericsson Germany