Waterproofing Design Specialist – Autocad
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ABC Human Capital active.
Vezi toate job-urile Waterproofing Design Specialist – Autocad active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Constructii active pe Hipo.ro
ABC Human Capital este urmarea fireasca a experientei castigate de fondatorul companiei, in acest domeniu vast, complex, provocator, in continua miscare si schimbare al resurselor umane.
Anul 2005 a reprezentat momentul concretizarii unui ideal: fondarea unei agentii de recrutare si executive search ce pune la dispozitia clientilor sai atat consultanta in recrutare si headhunting, precum si intreaga gama de servicii aferente capitalului uman.
Adaptam cu succes noile tendinte din domeniul Resurselor Umane si utilizam creativ oportunitatile pe care le ofera mediul economic pentru atingerea target-urilor comerciale si de comunicare ale partenerilor nostri.
Activitatea noastra se traduce in solutii inteligente bazate pe baze de date complete si complexe, aplicatii web, portaluri de informare si socializare, baterii de teste concepute si implementate impreuna cu fiecare dintre parteneri, campanii de marketing online si headhunting.
– University degree in construction field
– At least 2 years of professional experience in a similar position preferably in construction materials area (waterproofing solutions),
– Team spirit
– English is a must
– Good knowledge of finishing work norms & environment is a plus
– Presentation skills
– Sales skills
– Problem solving skills
– Time management and sense of priorities due to the diversity of tasks involved
– Ability to use the computer (AutoCAD, Word, Excel, Outlook, , WinDev, CorelDraw)
– Driving license: B category
– Provide technical support to the sales force
– Provide regular updates on company’s products, competition, norms and regulations
– Provide technical field support during customer visits requiring a specific expertise
– Participate to marketing events at the national and regional level : distribution days, trade fairs, … (mock up, product demonstration … )
– Provide technical support to customers and opinion leaders
– Make sure key opinion leaders on the market (architect, design offices,) are visited proactively and benefit from key information about our product’s benefits
– Follow up with incoming requests from opinion leaders and prescriptions. Support with technical drawings when necessary.
– Participate/organize conferences/events at the national and regional level to increase the company’s brand awareness and extend our network.Manage product and application trainings internally and externally
– externally : inform, train external sales force and opinion leaders
– internally : inform, train internal sales force
Communicate intensively with the other technical stakeholders of the company
– regular feed-back to the Export Technical Manager based at the headquarter (local norms, competitive intelligence,…).
– regular contact with the main European plants in order to keep local technical documentation up to date (DOPs, Technical Data Sheets,…).
– Contribute to the technical database
– Document the claim on site or at distance:
– Analyze the level of responsibility of the company : technical analysis, research of possible defects and their causes
– Define how to technically solve the claim: chose the solution.
– Coordinate the solving process of the claim: follow up with all parts involved
– Follow after sales costs closely (Labor, material) : quantitative and qualitative analysis of the costs, report monthly to the Country Manager
– Follow up with the claim until it is solved: give the green light to the after-sales department for closing the claim.
– Represent the company in front of insurances: defend the company’s position (argumentation, negotiation)
– Identify and qualify any new sales opportunity following a customer claim (refurbishment,…) and inform the salesforce.