Frontend with REACT
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile Frontend with REACT active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux, Redux, Redux-Saga).
• Experience with several design patterns, OOP, and functional programming.
• Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools (such as Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes).
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, TFS, and workflows.
• Familiarity with current web trends, frameworks, and techniques.
• Experience with TDD.
• Experience with HTML5’s canvas- advantage.
• Experience with Nodejs- advantage.
• Participating in the development lifecycle from concept to release.
• Delivering secured, tested, optimized, and high-performant code, deployed on both mobile and desktop platforms.
• Collaborating with other developers, product managers, QA, and operations in an agile environment.
• Participating in the resolution of production issues and leading efforts toward solutions.
• Maintaining existing products, supporting new features development, and debug ongoing releases.
• Investigating new cutting-edge tech and bringing new initiatives, striving to improve the product.
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code