Junior CRM Admin
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Studio Moderna active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior CRM Admin active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
STUDIO MODERNA is the leading omni-channel e-commerce and direct to consumer platform in Central and Eastern Europe, with vertically-integrated network reaching more than 300 million consumers across 20 countries, with headquarters in Slovenia and over 6000 employees across the globe and 310+ retail stores across CE Europe. Our well-known, trusted and enjoyable international brands are present all around the world: Dormeo, Delimano, Walkmaxx, Top Shop, LiveActive, Wellneo, Rovus, Kosmodisk.
We believe that our people are our greatest strength. We are successful in what we do because we hire, develop and empower smart people who have the passion to make a significant contribution to our business.
We believe in helping our people reach their full potential. That is why continuous learning, new skill development and real time feedback are increasingly integral to our culture.
Great brands, clear vision, amazing people...
For more information about our company, please visit the websites www.studio-moderna.com and www.dormeo.ro.
• To maintain CRM Maia;
• To assist partner employees of the company in using CRM Maia and other reporting tools;
• To ensure save and undisturbed functioning of CRM Maia and reporting tools and assisting users;
• To take care of all aspects covering the care of databases: maintenance, correctitude; importing and exporting the database (Administration of the CRM Maia, Helpdesk and reporting tools access); database segmentation based on received criteria. Informational counseling to IT users on the field of CRM;
• To cooperate in supporting accepted strategies concerning implementation of the proper software and hardware for proper CRM, Navision and Helpdesk functioning;
• To inform superiors about bugs or irregularities concerning CRM, Navision and Helpdesk and taking action accordingly. To maintain professional relationship towards both clients an employees
• Work, results and fulfillments
• Quality of service for the CRM administrator working position
• Reclamation solving in accordance to the superior officer instructions
• Information and coordination of work within the department and other units
• Offering highest quality service to our clients and customers
• Taking care for precise and punctual information intervention toward the superior officer
• Suitability of making, leading and reporting demanded reports, documentation
• Personal data security & Business secrets
• Order and security in the company
What we offer:
✔️ Work from home
✔️ Constant professional training;
✔️ Internal competitions and rewards;
✔️ More vacation days for company seniority;
✔️ Medical subscription to a private clinic;
✔️ 7Card/World Class discounts;
✔️ Company’s products discounts;
✔️ You’ll be part of an enthusiastic team, that loves challenges;
✔️ Friendly organizational climate, with focus on the individual professional development.
✔️ Career path with continuous professional training.
Studio Moderna SA (the company), as operator, processes your personal data in order to select and recruit for the vacancies of the company. According to the legislation in force, you benefit from the following rights: access, rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, data portability, opposition, not to be subject to individual automated decisions, to address the Supervisory Authority.