Junior Risk Quantitative Analyst | Risk Advisory
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
• Final year student/ fresh graduate/ Master’s student with a degree in Data Science, Business Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other related field with strong quantitative focus;
• Knowledge of programming, e.g. SAS, R, Python, SQL,VBA or related programs;
• Experience in data modelling and management, integration and manipulation of large datasets is an advantage;
• Familiarity with the mathematical methods used in credit risk modelling is an advantage;
• Strong multi-tasking and project management skills;
• Excellent English written and oral communication skills;
• Support the design, calibration, implementation, testing and validation or audit of models;
• Document models, methodologies, analyses, and findings;
• Assess the quality of data underlying risk models and model calibration;
• Assist colleagues when engaging with key client representatives to obtain an understanding of risk practices and assess them;
• Provide support to clients in the areas of internal governance, policies and frameworks in place linked to quantitative risk management;
• Interpret new regulatory requirements focusing on those specific to internal models.
The successful candidates will work alongside other subject matter experts in the FSI Risk and regulatory department and will be part of an international team with substantial knowledge of laws and regulations in accounting, risk and advisory as well as best practices in banking supervision.
The role offers the opportunity to build on and continue developing your existing knowledge and skills, and to progress to more senior levels as well as to contribute directly to the continued growth of the business line.