Product Manager - Gaming
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• At least two years of experience as a product manager in a high-tech company – understanding and defining needs, building business plans, defining the user experience and an interface, writing product requirement documentation and presenting them to development teams and other stakeholders, problem-solving. If this was in a social or online real money game – becomes a great advantage
• Experience as a product owner in SCRUM/AGILE methodology – nice to have
• A“CAN DO” attitude! – seeing solutions and workarounds where others see only problems and frustration – mandatory
• Being curious, analytical, and innovative with an ability to work in parallel work on different projects under time constraints – mandatory
• Being a focused, professional, passionate, driven, self-disciplined, meticulous, and flexible individual – mandatory
• Excellent English – reading, speaking, presenting, writing
• Being a gamer who loves games – nice to have
• Familiarity with creative and analytical tools such as Snagit, Balsamiq, Tableau, TFS, Adobe XD, Confluence etc. – nice to have
• Master's degree in business – nice to have.
• Spearhead the e2e process of creating new real money Casino games of all kinds
• Research and understand our industry and ecosystem as well as partner and competitor games of all types (slots, roulettes, card games etc.)
• Prepare all required documentation and deliverables for new games projects – BRDs, user stories, concept documents, and presentations – and articulate them to the required forums
• Work closely with other game-making stakeholders (testers, creative, math, mathematician, dev, sound maker, etc) within AGILE SCRUM teams to ensure that each game is designed, developed, and delivered to perfection and within the allotted budget and time expectations
• Be the focal point and de-facto owner for all game-related questions, issues, and challenges, prioritize everything from bugs to requirements taking project timelines, customer requirements, and business targets into account
• Support all stages of development of the game, from initial concept to release and beyond
• Monitor and analyze game performance across different platforms, markets, and devices to improve in future games
• Conduct game presales and inbound marketing activity vs. B2C and B2B marketing teams to ensure each game’s success
• Proactively map, identify, and recommend best practices and optimizations for the game-making process.