Administrative Assistant – Law department
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile EY Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Administrative Assistant – Law department active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Find us on: www.facebook.com/EYCareersRomania
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the
latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse
and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training
programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while
building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Radu si Asociatii | EY Law, the correspondent law firm of EY Romania is searching for an Administrative Assistant.
We offer a dynamic and rewarding working environment with prospects for personal and professional growth
• Responsible for providing logistical and administrative support to attorneys including (scan, print, copy documents, etc.)
• Liaison with public institutions, courts of law and other parties in order to submit and obtain documents;
• Submitting documents to the post office, to the courts and preparing the necessary formalities in this regard;
• Archiving documents;
• Operating fax and copiers and binding documents;
• Communicate effectively with all members of staff and adhere to confidentiality guideline.
What we look for
• You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
• You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
• You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
• Qualifications: eligibility requirements include the following:
- University graduate/ High school diploma;
- Good interpersonal communication and multi-tasking skills;
- Well-organized, pro-active, friendly, self-starter, flexible, problem-solver, detail oriented;
- Professional appearance.
What’s in it for you
• Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
• Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
• Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
• Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our
business, clients and society – building a better working world, together
• Extra vacation days when public holidays fall on a weekend;
• Medical coverage for you and your family;
• Bookster library at the office and plenty of discounts.
What you can expect
• Online Personality Test
• Practice Test
• HR Interview
• Final Interview