Commercial Customer Support with Hungarian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Schneider Electric active.
Vezi toate job-urile Commercial Customer Support with Hungarian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
Now, we have a job opportunity for a Commercial Customer Support with Hungarian in our team. In this role, you will act as an entry point of contact and provide support to all customers in the assigned country: greetings, Log Interaction, Identification of Customer. This will involve first call resolution for the majority of customer queries and ensuring complex cases are escalated to and followed up by the correct point of contact within Schneider Electric. Queries will include but are not limited to the following:
- Post-sales – product return (RMA) and escalation of more technical queries; order management, invoice, deliveries,
- Pre-sales – Price and availability, giving a catalog reference, order entry, quotations, opportunity identification, e-commerce, knowledge management
- Follow up on Leads generated from marketing activities.
Improve Customer Satisfaction by providing a high quality professional Primary Support to customers. Establish a strong and professional relationship with assigned accounts and contacts while assisting the relevant sales team to increase revenue and market share.
Identify new business opportunities, define and quote products from customers’ requests, coordinating with relevant Quotation, Sales, or Marketing contact for special prices. Communicate to relevant salespeople.
What will you do:
- Provide first level general support pre-sales and post-sales, telephone, mail and electronic to SE customers and partners or assure a proper escalation to the first level technical support: price & availability, product selection, product substitution, answer questions on catalog or on-line application, support on on-line self-service tools;
- Responsible for answering incoming telephone calls, e-mails, web-based tickets and prioritizing customer’s support needs;
- Order Management: enter, change, manage requests related to orders in cooperation with country representatives;
- Provide support to the customers for commercial and logistic returns product;
- Provide support to the customers for solving the logistic and commercial complaints;
- Proactive information communication;
- Complete documentation and follow up on all commitments and customer details;
- Actively create/modify the knowledge database;
- Collaborate with Marketing on new product launches
- Ongoing proactive research and learning about new products, technologies, and applications;
- Participate in the interaction center’s continuous improvement process;
- Liaise between customers, After-Sales, and Marketing regarding Product Quality Returns.
- Acts as back-up for the colleagues who offer customer service support in the same language when they are not in the office and/or for the colleagues who offer support in a different foreign language in English when they are not in the office
orders, following up opportunities and accounts in order to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
Education: Associate’s Degree requested, Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
o if bachelor degree in place, 1 – 2 years of experience are requested,
o if Associate’s degree in place, 3 – 4 years of experience are requested;
Fluent in English and Hungarian;
Previous experience in customer support or sales is desirable;
Working electrical knowledge an advantage.
Ability to multi task (logging queries while speaking with customers);
PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs);
Basic aptitude for learning technical concepts essential;
Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills;
Ability to work on own initiative, but also as part of a team;
Strong verbal and written communication skills are required;
Flexible and having the ability to learn quickly;
Previous CRM experience an advantage.