IP Network Product Support Engineer
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
Huawei Enterprise Business Group is glad to welcome you, a senior engineer, to join our team of Customer Support Engineers for the Network product line.
You have the chance to join a team of enthusiastic people who want to build a strong connected, well instructed and customer focused team that will handle customer service requests from all Europe for our Network products (Routers, Switches, Firewalls & Security Gateways, WLAN devices and more).
The team provides second/third level technical support on a worldwide basis 24X7X365 via phone, email, web and remote access to Huawei customers, partners, account teams, and other TAC engineers via independently troubleshoot & debug product problems.
- Familiar with TCP/IP & OSI protocol stack;
- Knowledge of routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, IS-IS);
- Knowledge of switching technologies and protocols (Vlans, STP);
- Knowledge of security features and protocols (IPSec, NAT, Radius/Tacacs, Dot1x);
- Knowledge of network monitoring applications and protocols (SNMP, NMS);
- Strong troubleshooting skills (able to analyze debug outputs and packet captures);
- More than 3 year work experience in system integration or telecommunication will have priority;
- Any of the following languages is considered an advantage: French, Spanish, Italian, German, Polish, Turkish.
- Handling customer service requests from all Europe for our Datacom and Secospace products (Routers, Switches, Firewalls & Security Gateways, WLAN devices and more);
- Assist CSE（Customer Service Engineer） to isolate and neutralize reported incidents and if necessary escalate to next technical level support;
- Troubleshoot hardware or software problems, identify root cause and provide an effective solution within contractual SLA time;
- Performing network upgrades/ updates in accordance with the Change Management process;
- Provide detailed information on how to set up, configure or upgrade IP products and their features;
- Use trouble ticketing system for tracking customer interactions and fault analysis;
- Identify customers concerns and critical problems based on customer interaction.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance discounts;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Hands-on experience and lab testing;
- Great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to the Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community;
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support (after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products).