Test Program Coordinator, CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- University degree in technical, economical or administrative field;
- IT Knowledge: MS-Windows, MS-Office, and general PC knowledge;
- Quality, processes and goal oriented person;
- Organizing skills and flexibility;
- Analytical and creative thinking;
- Very good communication skills, team player
- Ability to work independently;
- Fluent in English; German/Hungarian can be an advantage;
- Experience in automotive environmental testing;
- Experience in Project Management;
- Using of SAP, Laboratory Management SW;
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance. Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.Job Description
What you do:
- Plan and coordinate reliability tasks (product audit, warranty, design validation etc.);
- Make sure correct work flows are planned and information regarding tasks are transferred completely to the laboratory;
- Plan required resources and personnel capacity to execute the tasks respecting client`s requirements (quality, cost, time) with the respective IT systems;
- Clarify requirements and required adjustment with clients and get agreements on changes before implementing them;
- Identify potential problems, derive solution possibilities and communicate issues to management and clients in order to achieve agreements on how to resolve issues;
- Align requirements for own tasks with other colleagues, in particular other coordinators and project responsible in order to ensure proper processing of all laboratory activities;