Integration & Verification Engineer - ADAS TSR
Do you want to develop the next sensor generation for assisted and autonomous driving with us?
Do you want to be part of the development team, working in a highly professional technology environment and being part of our vision towards autonomous driving?
As Integration & Verification Engineer you are member of the Project team.
You are responsible for the specification of the Integration Tests. For the single Test campaigns you take care for the area of panning, the development of the test setup, the execution, the documentation and analysis of the integration tests.
A key activity is the development of new test methods with focus on automated setup to increase higher test coverage and being more efficient.
You will be part of a worldwide team working on new leading edge products.
- Interface to the project test manager regarding System Integration test and the test design;
- Definition of the Integration & Verification specification based on defined and agreed System design requirements;
- Planning, exection, development, analysis and documentation of the System Integration tests in cooperation with the test team worldwide;
- Responsible for the Design Validation (DV) regarding strategy, Test execution and reporting;
- Driving the development and realization of new Test concepts, equipment and methods;
- Joint work with the Camera Sensor development team worldwide.
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, communications engineering or similar programs;
- Experienced in Hardware or Software development and testing of those;
- Good communication skills;
- Intercultural experience;
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented working method.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Technical Expert career path;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.