Project Administration Support for VNI HMI - TSR
Our Human Machine Interface (HMI) business unit makes that drivers and passengers are optimally informed and can control functions in a user friendly way. Developing solutions from instrument clusters, head-up displays and displays solutions, through to control panels, central input devices, and morphing controls, HMI makes the processing and management of information easy, intuitive and reliable. But HMI is also the right partner when it comes to infotainment. Advanced radio & multimedia solutions reflect the growing demand to seamlessly transfer the digital lifestyle of consumers into the vehicle and offer an innovative user experience. New products like our Cross Domain Hub merge innovative display solutions, with superior input devices and state-of-the-art infotainment, to reach a new level of comfort and security. Our HMI solutions are also an enabler for autonomous driving. Organizational responsibilities:
* Communication with the customer to correctly understand the task requirements.
* Performing the assigned tasks at the requested level of quality and time-frame, being able to handle customer's feedback and proactively contribute to improve the quality of deliverables.
* Creating handbooks with best practices from own projects.
* Responsible for the introduction and maintenance of all the data and documents related to the projects being developed in Exhaust Gas sub-segment projects.
* Store and organize the information in the SAP PDM database. Technical responsibilities:
* Is responsible to inform project team about laws / directives / changes / updates / expiry dates.
* Taking care of the mechanical part of a NOx sensor project and being an active part of the project team.
* Creating drawings by using Creo & a PDM tool.
* Is responsible for performing SAP tasks as maintenance user for medium / high complexity projects: submitting of new products and parts, creation of documents and material numbers, checking and classifying documents, creation of product structure.
* Is responsible to document & to manage the ECNs, BOMs etc., according to projects rules & needs.
* College / University studies or relevant experience.
* Good MS Office knowledge and skills.
* Basic ability of technical drawings reading/modifying (would be very welcome).
* Very good English knowledge (German would be very welcome).
* High communication skills.
* Knowledge of SAP (PDM module) (would be very welcome).
* Well organized person (motivated to maintain order), attentive to details, rigorous, high accuracy and timelines. If you feel that the job suits you, press the apply button. If not, share this job opportunity with your network in order to help your friends to make another step in their career.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.