Internship for TPMS Software - PSS - TSR
We are looking for a young and enthusiastic student, interested to learn and grow in a professional software development environment. You will learn how software application is developed, integrated and tested. As Internship for Software Development you will pe part of the Tire Pressure Monitoring SW group, offering support for different projects (scripts, applications, etc).
* Student at Technical University (i.e. Computer Science, Informatics) on 2nd/3rd year;
* C, Visual C#, Visual C++, Python;
* MATLAB knowledge is a plus;
* Basic Electronics knowledge is a plus;
* Analytical capabilities and good communication skills problem solving attitude and quick learning ability;
* Good English skills in writing, reading;
* Own a positive attitude and optimism, plus a big smile.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization. Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.