Senior Software Developer for PSS - TSR
Highly skilled in programming? Now your knowledge can make a difference in the future of mobility. Within the Passive Safety and Sensorics team your and engineering skills can make a difference in the development of exciting new automotive products and technologies. In Passive Safety and Sensorics we are developing products (like Steering ECUs, Suspension ECUs, etc.) that are contributing to the improvement of the safe mobility. As a Senior Software Developer in this group, you'll have the possibility to work on products that will be present in the tomorrow's cars around you. Do you want to be a Senior Software Developer? These should spark your interest:
* Analyze and understand customer requirements;
* Generate software solutions;
* Code and then test on PC and on the microcontroller target system;
* Deliver the solution to the project for integration;
* Develop your technical skills;
* Deal with the latest automotive technologies;
* Work on worldwide projects with colleagues that have different cultural backgrounds; If you want to contribute to the future of the automotive worlds and you are experienced in any of ANSI C, Embedded Programming, Autosar, this is the right place for you. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics...);
* Preferably minimum 3 years working experience in one or more of the following: ANSI C, Embedded Programming & Electronics understanding, Autosar, Linux programming;
* Fluency in English;
* Soft skills: result orientation, good communication skills, ability to analyze and organize, team player.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.