Junior Consultants in Tax
Job Description & Summary
A career within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners. You’ll also help organisations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties, as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals.
Our team helps our clients improve their tax function to control risk and facilitate better decision making. You’ll focus on helping businesses with tax strategy, ensuring tax compliance, increasing post tax profits, and providing application support to achieve the best corporate tax practices.
What we are looking for:
- BA or Master Student;
- Outstanding individual with a good academic record, able to show how you've used your initiative and team-working skills before and at university and outside it;
- Fluent in English and computer literate;
- Eager to develop your skills and knowledge
- Your career is just that; yours. You choose it.
- You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities.
- That's why opportunities are at the heart of PwC careers. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to work flexibly, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
- The skills, insights and connections you develop at PwC are career defining wherever your career may take you.
- Talent, hard work and opportunity.
- You provide the first two, we'll take care of the rest.
- It's the opportunity of a lifetime. Take it!
- You'll benefit from a general and a specific technical training that’ll give you all the skills you'll need for your internship;
- You’ll get exposure to a wide range of work and clients;
- You’ll build your skills and your confidence by working alongside specialists;
- You’ll have access to the latest technology, the best training facilities and unrivalled opportunities for progression;
- You’ll be significant for the team from day one. It’s your time to shine!
Use of personal data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
For you to participate in the recruitment process for a specific position,If you provide us with your consent - to notify you of relevant job opportunities within PwC,
to notify you about job related events organized by or in participation with PwC, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Legal basis for processing
We hold and processes your data based on a lawful basis (i.e. provisions of the Labour Code) and in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an employment contract. We may also process some of your data in pursuit of our legitimate interest in recruiting you as a candidate. Where you consent to our use of your data for specific purposes we will process the data based on your consent.
In case of unsuccessful recruitment process we will hold your data based on your consent.
If your application is successful your data is saved for the implementation of the employment relationship, complying with statutory regulations. Application documents of unsuccessful candidates are deleted after six months at the latest. We ask for your consent before retaining your application documents in our applicant pool for a longer period.