Installation and licensing support specialist
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is the global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software.
· Functional knowledge of Operating Systems and general program installation experience: Windows (Primary), MAC (Secondary), Linux (occasional need)
· Comfort with Windows system tasks (installs/uninstalls/system troubleshooting)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Customer service experience
· Any European lenguage is a plus (Focus in German)
· Ability to be flexible and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to manage multiple priorities
· Experience using AutoCAD/Revit preferred but not required
Using troubleshooting and communication skills, this role focuses on solving client software installation and licensing issues. Issues need to be properly analyzed, documented, and resolved, creating an outstanding customer experience and enhancing the team's knowledge. This role reports to a Support Manager and requires the use of good judgment, critical thinking, risk tolerance, and independent decision making when managing caseload.
The Technical Support Specialist will convey an urgency to resolve customers’ problems; reflect a positive, friendly and professional disposition during support calls and in writing; and will follow up to ensure that their suggestions are understood and applied by the customer.
This role entails research, troubleshooting systems and programs, and identifying program and system conflicts that may be preventing clients from installing, licensing, or using our client's software.