Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HR Gold active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Insights active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
HR Gold este o companie de resurse umane ce ofera servicii de recrutare si selectie personal.
Ne dorim sa fim un partener strategic pentru clientii nostri, sa selectam impreuna cei mai buni angajati pentru posturile disponbile. Vizam atat companii ce au un departament intern de recrutare, insa datorita volumului ridicat de posturi disponibile, externalizeaza o parte a recrutarii, cat si companiile ce nu au departament intern de recrutare.
Totodata oferim posibilitatea potentialilor candidati ce sunt in cautarea unui loc de munca sa isi gasesca jobul dorit, luand in calcul experienta anterioara pentru posturile ce solicita acest lucru si informatiile specifice sau ii directionam pe candidatii ce sunt la inceput de drum sa isi aleaga un parcurs al carierei.
• Knowledge and understanding of how to analyze and integrate various metrics and the differences between them – e.g. leading and lagging, survey vs. non survey, transactional vs. relational;
• Excellent communication skills and working collaborative with other departments and functions;
• Ability to work independently and attention to detail, fast learner;
• Strong analytical, statistics and data mining as well as presentation skills;
• Experience with Microsoft Office – Excel and PowerPoint in particular;
• Language: English – advanced writing, reading and speaking;
• 2-4 years professional experience in market research, analytics, customer insights and understanding customer needs, ideally both B2B (mainly) and B2C.
Nice to have:
• Educational background in Marketing, Statistics, Social Sciences;
• Knowledge and work experience with CRM systems, Power BI and survey platforms.
One of the market leaders in Employee Rewards and Benefits is hiring!
Join the great team of this competitive employer (Bucharest offices) and take the opportunity to work in a fulfilling and stable environment.
Open position: Customer Insights
Be a partner and decision driver for the company to maximize business performance and ensure excellent customer experience through:
• Collecting, compiling, and presenting information and insights on all stakeholder segments, B2B and B2C customers;
• Driving the understanding of customer insights throughout the organization and facilitating data-driven decision making;
• Compiling and presenting information on the customer success team (call center) performance and interactions;
• Analytical and consulting support to Customer Success, Marketing and Commercial teams.
• Responsible for providing data with high accuracy for both strategic and tactical reports and to develop analyses and presentations for various teams and business departments;
• Engage proactively and effectively with key internal stakeholders where needed at the local and global level;
• Analyze stakeholder data and research to identify trends, key indicators, patterns, and insights;
• Design and deploy surveys to gather customer feedback, both relational and transactional, using survey platforms;
• Develop and curate customer databases, including merging different sources and information to create a single customer view;
• Partnering with Marketing and other functions to identify information gaps, validate customer insights and customer behavior and needs;
• Extract insights to support product development, process improvements and sales initiatives;
• Coordinate and collaborate with other internal stakeholders on the Voice of the Customer initiatives within the organization;
• Develop and curate call center metrics databases, including merging different sources and information;
• Ensure reporting and dashboards through different platforms – e.g. Power BI.