Programme Support Analyst
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Ability to work independently with stakeholders across all areas of the organization.
• Ability to work closely and collaboratively with internal stakeholders (programme teams) to deliver the highest possible team performance and target programme outcomes
• Experience with planning & delivering projects either in a PM or PMO role
• Deep knowledge or core project management principles.
• MS Office Practitioner – particularly Excel to expert level.
• Strong organizational and co-ordination skills
• Project Management / PMO experience preferably backed up with a project management qualification (. PMI)
• Knowledge of working with JIRA, MS Power BI
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Program plan management - develops and updates plans at the program level. These are documented in the JIRA (or other similar computer system)
• Budget management - all budget management tasks are performed with JIRA (or other similar IT system) and EVO, unless otherwise specified.
• Change management - collects change requests, updates states, ensures tracking and reports to RAID management.
• Validates the quality of the information, reviews the generated reports and updates, where appropriate, such as the validity of the data sequence, syntactic and semantic errors, etc. Use the quality checklists as part of this review.
• Risk and problem management - ensures that risks and problems are documented and updated in the JIRA (or other similar IT system), according to the required standards.
• Compliance with standards - ensures compliance with planning standards and program management standards.
• It ensures that the information provided by other interested parties comply with the quality and deadlines and that the entries in the JIRA (or other similar IT system) meet the established standards.
• Resource management - monitors resources according to the project and manages the process of "onboarding and offboarding".
• Management of tools and documents - maintains the shared work environment and registration structure, control of the version of key documentation in SharePoint.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
In this pandemic we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this period we have 2 days work from home per week
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you