Are you a student, towards the end of your studies, looking for a chance to learn and apply what you’ve learned? If you find this as COOL as we do, please read on!
We are looking for enthusiastic, curious and tech savvy students to join the IT department in various teams supporting our internal clients mainly in the areas of manufacturing, purchasing, marketing, finance.
Do you want to learn more about Internet of Things, Smart Automation, Analytics, Master Data / Pricing & Costing? IF yes THEN we definitely want to hear from you!
As an IT intern you will work closely with the business partners in P&G to develop new features to our solutions, automate our processes and service operations support. Using your technical skills, passion for programming, you will need to bring innovation faster and better through your own work or working with IT vendors.
We offer you:
- Truly significant work from day one;
- Guidance, coaching and trainings to help you every step of the way;
- A project that you own End to End;
- The opportunity to meet and work with experienced professionals from all over the world;
- A competitive benefits package (attractive salary, sports plan, medical insurance and more);
- Have a real passion for technology;
- Want a career in IT as IT Manager;
- Bachelor's/Master's students who are pursuing a degree in Computer Science or Automation or similar;
- Excellent command of the English, both written and spoken
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.