ANALYTICS & INSIGHTS INTERNSHIP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs P&G active
View all jobs ANALYTICS & INSIGHTS INTERNSHIP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
Do you want to transform P&G's brand building while enabling better decision-making through advanced analytics? Enhance business results and improve consumers’ lives every single day? Then this role could be perfect for you. Information Technology (IT) uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business. We innovate every single day the way business is done, through advanced mathematical models, providing optimization algorithms and uncovering unexpected insights.
A career in IT Data & Analytics will build your ability to influence and think strategically, across a breadth of experiences on multiple P&G business. In Analytics & Insights we partner with the consumer research group, creating a multifunctional team that delivers breakthrough insights and innovative business transformation to P&G.
So, here’s your opportunity to join IT Data & Analytics! We are looking for passionate individuals, eager to make a positive on the business results and improve consumers’ lives. Your responsibilities to start your career will be:
- Deliver insights by using advanced analytic techniques, mining extremely large data sets and applying best in class algorithms developed with/ by other Data Scientists/ Analysts.
- Analyze Market & Share performance of our brands, to identify trends and root-causes.
- Forecast key growth opportunities and competitive threats to design new market strategies.
- Model the expected outcomes of alternative scenarios to provide recommendations to top management and facilitate better and faster choices, impacting multi-million dollar decisions.
- Adopt the right platform and big data technologies, operationalizing the best-in-class algorithms, in close collaboration with P&G Global Business Services managers.
- Grow the organizations’ knowledge with analytic capabilities.
- Responsibilities as of Day1 - You will be given projects and feel the ownership for them from the beginning;
- Recognized cutting edge IT skills with development opportunities in either a Data & Analytics specialized career path.
- Meaningful work in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment, impacting future business results
- Continuous coaching and mentoring - you will receive formal and day-to-day trainings to grow your analytical skills;
- A 3-month internship in which you will learn a lot and contribute to the business results.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A student in one of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics, Data Science etc.
- Passionate about discovering new things, analyzing data or programming to deliver strong insights and strategic recommendation against defined business objectives.
- Solid written, visual and verbal communication skills. Excellent command of English.
- Strong entrepreneur or consultancy mindset, while technically (data) savvy.
- Strong interpersonal skills, great priority-setting, self-motivated, collaborative, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Experience with Statistical Packages (e.g. SQL, Python, R, C#, SPSS, SAS, JMP) or with Business Intelligence Tools (e.g. KNIME, Spotfire, PowerBI) would be considered an asset.
P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies and home to iconic, loved & trusted brands, such as Ariel, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Pampers, Lenor, Fairy, Oral-B.
For over 180 years, Procter & Gamble has grown in the market and changed the way business is done, thanks to Talents. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
AT P&G #WeSeeEqual
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on inclusion.
We value flexibility and life balance and we have tools and policies ensuring our people feel part of an inclusive community. “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”