C++ Software Architect, Engineering Center Cluj
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj's current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.Qualifications
- University degree in electronics and telecommunications, automation, computer science, informatics, mathematics or comparable;
- Very good knowledge on C and C++ programing
- Previous experience with low level POSIX driver development (Linux, QNX)
- Agile background
- Hard working and independent.
- Able to take decisions considering risks.
- Agile and proactive.
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent English; German would be a plus;
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in Automotive development would be an advantage
- Experience with ASPICE, AUTOSAR, ISO26262;
o 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
o Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
o Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
o Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
o Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
o Annual performance bonus;
o Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
o Inspiring working conditions;
What you do:
- Part of a team responsible for inovative software architectural design in ADAS - Vehicle computer projects (ADAS - Automated Driving and Driving Assistance);
- Concept development , prototyping and implementation of BSP code
- Implementation and integration of Adaptive AUTOSAR concepts.
- Work on HW prototype Bring-up.
- Define and propose solutions for implementation based on detailed analysis.
- Creates SW structure breakdown and defines SW interfaces of SW elements;
- Describes dynamic behavior of SW architecture and allocates SW requirements to SW architecture;
- Assists the software Technical Leader in technical discussion with development partners and customers