Frontend Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj's current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.Qualifications
- University degree in computer science, automation, electronics and telecommunications, informatics, mathematics or comparable;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Frontend Development - Angular.
- Strong understanding of UIUX development.
- Ability to create component-based reusable and testable modules and pages.
- Previous hands on experience coding and building enterprise level applications.
- Focused on quality and technology oriented.
- Good understanding of Agile, Continuous Delivery, Automation and Micro-Services.
- Experience with Azure, Azure DevOps, Docker.
- Very good communicator, capable to connect the various stakeholders;
- Excellent at prioritization, time management, excellent follow-through skills;
- Strong team player;
- Passion for new technologies and innovation.
- Excellent written and spoken English; German can be an advantage:
Nice to have:
- Willingness to travel,
- Experience in coaching and mentoring other UI developers.
- Relevant experience in working in high-performant agile software teams.
This is a Frontend Engineer position in a fast-growing, young and dynamic engineering center.Broadly speaking, the Connected Mobility Solutions group is focused on delivering Cloud Software Solutions within Bosch. The development teams work fully Agile, following a DevOps approach, in a startup-like environment, but inside a well-established company. Our tech stack is mainly based on Java and it also includes: Spring, Angular, Python, SQL and No SQL databases, Docker containers, public and private cloud infrastructures (Azure, AWS, Bosch cloud). We use micro-service architectures to build fast, responsive and scalable solutions.
What you do:
- You will implement high quality user interfaces within a micro-service architecture.
- You will collaborate efficiently with backend developers to deliver integrated, solid and tested solutions.
- You will collaborate with Product Owners and UX teams to delivery high quality user experience.
- You will build functionality with reusable code and libraries, with a focus on future reusability.
- You will mentor other Frontend colleagues by helping implement standards in coding.
- You will contribute to agile process.