Senior SAP FI Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior SAP FI Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
On behalf of our client, an American leader in financial industry, Brainspotting is looking to hire a SAP FI Configuration Consultant to join the strategic Institutional Solutions Technology team.
The SAP FI Configuration Consultant will work from the Bucharest or Cluj office while collaborating with the Global teams and develop highly performing applications & support the existing SAP ECC Finance application.
▪ BS or BA required;
▪ At least 5 years of Finance experience
▪ Proficient in SAP FI Country-Specific Localization settings for Romania including VAT, GL, AP, Asset Accounting and Reporting
▪ Strong understanding of Romania Financial Reporting and Tax requirements
▪ Experience with drafting business requirements
▪ Ability to work in a collaborative environment and can work on multiple assignments at once
▪ Ability to own and drive business analysis on projects
▪ Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
▪ Strong technical, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
▪ 5-10 years related work experience in a Technical or Business Analyst role
▪ Experience with Financial Services including CFO function
▪ Experience with ERP implementations and data related projects
▪ Working knowledge of SAP FI-CO and Treasury a plus
▪ Testing skills
▪ Ability to mentor less experienced staff
▪ Highly organized and collaborative.
▪ Work with limited guidance on complex production support and project assignments for a USbased SAP Finance implementation and provide ongoing maintenance as required for Romania Reporting and Tax Regulations
▪ Work very closely with both business and technical stakeholders
▪ Operate independently on multiple project tasks
▪ Participate in all phases of project and general support testing as required
▪ Facilitate and drive requirements gathering sessions
▪ Collaborate with business and system experts
▪ Lead analysis of business processes, procedures, reporting, data, and rules
▪ Negotiate and influence requirements direction
▪ Document requirements (functional and non-functional) and assist in creation of use cases
▪ Analyze and decompose business rules
▪ Translate business requirements into technical requirements/solutions design
▪ Assist other team members with understanding the business requirements and ensuring SAP solutions support both Romania and existing US configuration and reporting.
▪ Look for and find ways to continuously improve operations