Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
Randstad's Romania team is growing fast!
Be part of our team that is in continuous development!
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to support our day-to-day finance process flows.
- assisting the finance manager in managing, processing, and troubleshooting various accounts and transactions;
- process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.;
- perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance manager;
- help oversee and manage individual accounts;
- create, send, and follow up on invoices;
- collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets;
- review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct;
- reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients;
- assist the financial manager in creating financial reports on a regular basis;
- adhere to the company's or organization's financial policies and procedures;
- answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, internal management and clients as needed;
- attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives;
- suggest changes or improvements increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
- associate's or bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field;
excellent mathematical skills;
- understanding of data privacy standards;
- customer-service skills;
- solid communication skills, both written and verbal;
- familiarity with business principles and practices;
- superior attention to detail;
- organizational skills;
- planning skills;
- problem-solving skills;
- analytical skills;
- critical thinking skills;
- computer skills, particularly with spreadsheets and calculation software.