Product Manager, Social Customer Care
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hootsuite active
View all jobs Product Manager, Social Customer Care active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
- A post-secondary degree in computer science, business and/or engineering, or equivalent work experience with proven software product management experience.
- Experience developing products for marketing & sales customer bases
- Strong fluency with product & business data measurement principles and tools.
- Accountability: hold yourself and others accountable to meet commitments
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Influence: Asserts own ideas and uses data driven insights to rally support from others, mobilizing people to take action
- Interpersonal Savvy: relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Process/Project Management: skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects, even in the face of uncertainty
- Self Development: is personally committed to, and actively works to continuously improve
- Work closely with Product, Development, and Design Directors to set the medium-term strategy for a product area
- Own the creation and results of a prioritized roadmap that balances short term business goals with established long term vision and strategy.
- Effectively synthesize data from customers, competitors, analysts, and commercial activities into meaningful signals that inform and validate hypotheses
- Set, track, and be accountable to KPIs at both a project and product level
- Build and refine scalable processes for product planning, prioritization, and execution
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Support to effectively bring functionality to market and drive business value
- Represent the product & roadmap priorities in an approachable and collaborative spirit, including with senior-level internal stakeholders and in-person with customers
- Guide product development in an agile environment, working closely with a team of top notch engineers and user interface designers.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- 26 Vacation days
- Wellness week in 2021
- Owly time (50% of all Fridays off during Q3)
- 5 Mental Health/Sick leaves (during the pandemic)
- Health benefits - medical services, insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Meal vouchers
- Restricted Stock Units
- Headspace App subscription
- Bookstr subscription
- Macbook equipment
- Flexible schedule
- The chance to get involved in our meetups & hackathons