Intermediate Software Developer, Frontend
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hootsuite active
View all jobs Intermediate Software Developer, Frontend active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering, and considerable experience in developing and maintaining software or an equivalent level of education or work experience, and a track record of substantial contributions to software projects with high business impact
- You have experience in software design: you know how to analyze and design features, drive discussions, and propose technical solutions.
- You have experience designing APIs that are intuitive and easy to maintain.
- You have been a solid contributor in teams that have worked on medium-to-large sized projects that had an impact on business; an understanding of SaaS software development practice is considered an asset.
- You know how to apply best practices to ensure high-quality code (i.e. automated tests; code reviews).
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Self Development: is personally committed to, and actively works to continuously improve
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
- Work within a cross-functional team (including designers, product managers, architects and other developers) to deliver compelling products and services to our customers
- Design, write, test, and deploy scalable code
- Implement our technical roadmap as we scale our services and build new products
- Maintain standards of security, reliability, performance, and quality
- Work out loud by sharing your experiences and expertise, helping to improve and enhance processes
- Take ownership of your work and work autonomously when necessary
- Participate in code reviews, and apply software development best practices
- Develop reactive, high-quality UI components
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- 26 Vacation days
- Wellness week in 2021
- Owly time (50% of all Fridays off during Q3)
- 5 Mental Health/Sick leaves (during the pandemic)
- Health benefits - medical services, insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Meal vouchers
- Restricted Stock Units
- Headspace App subscription
- Bookstr subscription
- Macbook equipment
- Flexible schedule
- The chance to get involved in our meetups & hackathons